Macomb County Federal Tort Claims Act Lawyers

The Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) allows people to sue the federal government for harm caused by the negligent acts if its agents, including personal injury claims. For instance, if you have been injured in an accident involving a postal vehicle or feel you have a medical malpractice claim against a VA hospital, you have to file the suit under the FTCA.

These cases can be extremely complex and your claim is subject to specific procedures. Be sure that you enlist an experienced personal injury attorney who is familiar with the FTCA and can properly handle your case. At the law firm of Thomas, Garvey & McKenna, PLLC, we have helped clients pursue a variety of claims against federal government agencies.

Auto Accidents Involving Federal Government Vehicles

Our attorneys have extensive experience handling all types of car accident cases. If you are involved in an accident with a mail truck or a military vehicle, your case would fall under the FTCA. We have helped clients recover fair compensation for injuries suffered in these types of accidents.

VA Medical Malpractice Claims

If you or a loved one has suffered an injury or received inadequate treatment at a veterans hospital, you can pursue damages just as if you were seeing a private doctor. We have represented clients in all types of medical malpractice cases. We fight aggressively to hold negligent medical personnel accountable for the harm they cause.

Call for a Free Consultation

Contact our Macomb County law office today to discuss your case with a personal injury lawyer. We are available during regular business hours and by appointment evenings and weekends. We take all personal injury cases on a contingency basis — you pay no attorney fees unless we obtain compensation for you. You can reach us by phone at 586-779-7810, toll free at 866-232-5775 or via e-mail.